Ashton Milam, MCD, CCC-SLP
She is a member of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association. Ashton is trained in the following approaches:
- Beckman Oral Protocol
- The Kaufman Speech-to-Language Protocol for children with childhood apraxia of speech
- Feeding the Whole Child- a family-based mealtime program for children with picky or problematic eating habits
Ashton may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mary Hannah Pulliam, MCD, CCC-SLP
Mary Hannah has been trained in the following therapy approaches:
- Connections: OG in3D® is a structured literacy curriculum that systematically teaches the entire structure of the English language. Each lesson provides direct, explicit instruction in the five components of reading, as outlined in the National Reading Panel Report.
- Pivotal Response: a naturalistic form of applied behavior analysis for the development of first words for children with autism.
- She has been certified in Language Acquisition through Motor Planning (LAMP). An approach that uses motor learning principles and a voice output communication aid to give non-verbal individuals a method to develop independent and spontaneous communication.
- Strategies for Teaching based on Autism Research (STAR Curriculum Training). A developmental curriculum content appropriate for students with ASD and other developmental disabilities.
Mary Hannah may be contacted at email@example.com.
Kristen Crain, M.S., CCC-SLP
Kristen may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is Your Child On Track?
How your child plays, learns, speaks and acts offer important clues about his development. Do you have questions about your child’s development? View our milestone checklist to see if your child is where he/she should be at this stage in their development.
Still have concerns? Complete the form below to contact our staff to discuss your concerns, schedule a tour of our facility, or make an appointment to speak with our staff.
Miracle Kids Success Academy
Jonesboro South: 870-932-3600
Jonesboro North: 870-333-2600