VitalStim Therapy is designed to help swallowing through the use of Neuromuscular Electrical Stimilation (NMES). Electrical stimulation is used to aid muscle strengthening to rehabilitate the swallow. Additional VitalStim facts are listed below:
- FDA approved method to help treat Dysphagia/
Swallowing Disorders/Facial Paralysis and Bells Palsy
- SLP- Trained and Certified in Pediatric VitalStim
- Use Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Helps improve swallowing function by re-educating and strengthening the swallowing muscles
- Improves motor control of the swallow
Is Your Child On Track?
How your child plays, learns, speaks and acts offer important clues about his development. Do you have questions about your child’s development? View our milestone checklist to see if your child is where he/she should be at this stage in their development.
Still have concerns? Complete the form below to contact our staff to discuss your concerns, schedule a tour of our facility, or make an appointment to speak with our staff.
Miracle Kids Success Academy
1900 Stillwater Drive
Jonesboro, AR 72404
Hours: 6:30am – 5:30pm
The Importance of Reading Intervention at an Early Age Daley Johnston M.A., CF-SLP