Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Treatment for Children with Severe Impairments
- Sensory and Motor Learning
- STAR program
- Pediatric Feeding Disorders
- SOS Feeding Approach
- Sensory Motor Approach to Apraxia
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech – The Kaufman Methods
- Language Acquisition through Motor Planning (LAMP)
- Learn to Play the NDT Way
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Strategies for Treating Children with Autism
- Beckman Oral Motor Training
Shelly may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Therapy Director, Psychologist
Elizabeth Huffstutter, Psy D.
Dr. Huffstutter has received training in the following approaches:
- Strategies for Teaching based on Autism Research (STAR Curriculum Training). A developmental curriculum content appropriate for students with ASD and other developmental disabilities.
- SCERTS model, a comprehensive team-based model for enhancing abilities in Social Communication and Emotional Regulation and implementing Transnational Supports for children with autism spectrum disorder and other disabilities.
Dr. Huffstutter may be contacted at email@example.com.
Public Relations Coordinator
Samantha may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Technology Director
Glen graduated from Arkansas State University in 2001 with a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems with an emphasis in Operations. He has been happily married to his wonderful wife Michelle for 14 years! He has two children and two grandchildren as well. He and his family are proud members of Central Baptist, enjoy exercise, and love doing outdoor activities in their free time. Glen has a terrific attitude, is extremely personable, and has wonderful critical thinking skills. He loves being able to resolve issues and help others. Glen proudly supports the Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas, Kings Ranch, and the Jonesboro University Rotary Club. He is trained in Microsoft, Comptia A+, and Lean Process Training. If Glen could possess one super-human power, he would be able to fly!
Glen can be contacted at email@example.com.
Regional Director of Clinic Operations
Jennifer received her Bachelors degree in Psychology from Augusta College in 1995 and then went on to earn her Masters degree in Organizational Management from Southern Wesleyan University. Jennifer has previous experience working in EIDT facilities, which she loved, so when she decided to move back to Arkansas from Hawaii she knew that Kids Unlimited Learning Academy was the place for her. In her spare time, she likes to travel and spend time with her husband. Jennifer is dedicated, kind, and caring and that is what makes her such an asset to our team. Her favorite part of working at KULA is watching the children make progress and achieve their goals.
Jennifer may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is Your Child On Track?
How your child plays, learns, speaks and acts offer important clues about his development. Do you have questions about your child’s development? View our milestone checklist to see if your child is where he/she should be at this stage in their development.
Still have concerns? Complete the form below to contact our staff to discuss your concerns, schedule a tour of our facility, or make an appointment to speak with our staff.
Miracle Kids Success Academy
Jonesboro South: 870-932-3600
Jonesboro North: 870-333-2600