Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Treatment for Children with Severe Impairments
- Sensory and Motor Learning
- STAR program
- Pediatric Feeding Disorders
- SOS Feeding Approach
- Sensory Motor Approach to Apraxia
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech – The Kaufman Methods
- Language Acquisition through Motor Planning (LAMP)
- Learn to Play the NDT Way
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Strategies for Treating Children with Autism
- Beckman Oral Motor Training
Shelly may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vice President of Operations
Shelly may be contacted at email@example.com.
Public Relations Coordinator
Samantha may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Therapy Director, Psychologist
Elizabeth Huffstutter, Psy D.
Dr. Huffstutter has received training in the following approaches:
- Strategies for Teaching based on Autism Research (STAR Curriculum Training). A developmental curriculum content appropriate for students with ASD and other developmental disabilities.
- SCERTS model, a comprehensive team-based model for enhancing abilities in Social Communication and Emotional Regulation and implementing Transnational Supports for children with autism spectrum disorder and other disabilities.
Dr. Huffstutter may be contacted at email@example.com.
Miracle Kids Success Academy
Jonesboro South: 870-932-3600
Jonesboro North: 870-333-2600